Monday, November 5, 2012

Oxblood Pants

Hi,

It seems like the color of the season is oxblood. Although I love the somewhat whimsical name, let's not get fooled, it is maroon.

Here are some interesting looks from Style.com

And these amazing pants at Elle:
 So, I made these pants out of a really nice wool crepe I got at Mood





 I think oxblood looks really good with some contrasting colors, like blue and green. I am particularly fond of this green jade bracelet. This one with the dragon was a gift from my grandmother's, which she got in one of her many trips.

You can find some similar pant styles: Joie Women's Nailah Twill Trousers or Habitual Women's Alice Skinny.

I am linking up with the Monday Mingle today, so go check out some cool blogs.

Love,

Sam

2 comments:

  1. I am loving this color too, but can't call it oxblood. It's kind of scary :) I like burgundy, lol. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you made those! great job! Burgundy pants are the must have item for fall 2012!


    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete