Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nice Saturday outfit - for a nice Saturday

Hi,

One of the steps in preparing to move has been selling everything we own. Well, not actually everything (not the clothes!), but appliances, furniture, and the TV. Saturday morning, the TV was finally picked up, which means I am stuck with only the internet for the next month or so.

This means, no excuses on working on the blog or sewing projects!

After the TV was gone, I managed to have a pretty fun Saturday:
Shopping at 25 de marco (SP) for new accessories. This is one crazy street in Sao Paulo, where you can buy great fabric, jewelry, and other stuff, at very accessible prices. It is really crowded and somewhat dangerous, but you can find some great things, if you are willing to brave the crowds. No, I didn't take my camera, but you can see what it looks like here.

Afterwards, tea and cupcakes from Made by Nina (if you are in Sao Paulo and around Moema, I highly recommend Made By Nina. It is cute and it is good)


Later, a haircut, finally at a place that was not super expensive and with a guy who did a good job AND offered me  Parisian Chic to read while doing my hair.
Here is an outfit with the new clutch and scarf. The other goodies will be saved for later, as well as the new 'do.
easy weekend look

clutch, scarf


Jeans - the Gap
Cardigan - Banana Republic
Scarf - no brand - bought at 25 de marco
Clutch - no brand - bought at 25 de marco
Flats - J. Crew
Sunglasses - Chloe


Love,

Sam








1 comment:

  1. I have to try this "made by nina" soon! :)

    ReplyDelete