Sunday, June 10, 2012

Night out on the town - Theater

Hi!

Last week, my grandmother was in town and called me (somewhat short notice) saying that we should hang out and go see a play.

I found this great Brazilian production of Fiddler on the Roof for us to go see. If you are in Sao Paulo, I strongly recommend it! Violinista no Telhado

I took this opportunity to try out the fake short hair I saw on Julia Petit's show. The inspiration? My beautiful grandmother!


And here what I look like (can you see the resemblance?)

 Jacket: Zara
Pants: Banana Republic
Shirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Corello
Necklace: BCBG
Hairpins: BCBG

For the outfit, I chose really simple and classic menswear inspired clothes and this jacket with a huge pleated portrait collar.

Let me know what you think!

Love,

Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment