Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy 2013, New Year's resolutions and how to keep them

Hi,

It has been while! December was crazy with tons of travel on top of the holidays.

I went to Brazil for 10 days, with my husband and his grandmother. It was a lot of fun! It was exhausting too! #hateflyingeconomy And it is always good to be home.


The pretty sunrise from our place here in Austin!

 Here are my resolutions for the new year.
  1. Run 2 half-marathons in under 2 hours
  2. Start and finish one new garment every week - check out this blog every Friday to see the new garments each week!
  3. Launch a profitable business - see the prototype here - I would love to hear your suggestions!
How to keep them? Well, I am hoping you will keep me honest. But check out this book to help change your habits and stick to your new goals.


Today I am linking up with the Monday Mingle, so go check out some more cool blogs! 

What are your New Year's Resolutions? What are your tips to keeping them?

Love,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment