Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIWW - Black and White




Hi,

Yesterday was a gorgeous day here in Austin. The sky looked amazing and the weather was just the right amount of warm.



Working out has been really challenging. After my last long (9 miles) I was a wreck - I couldn't eat or drink water - all I wanted was to go back to bed. The following workouts were not that much better. So now I am starting to worry for the half-marathon race in 10 days. Yikes! Any tips?



 

My body has been so tired that I decided to wear something simple and easy: black and white. These pants are really comfortable. I added a pink lip just for fun.

And checkout the Pleated Poppy for more bloggers doing WIWW.

Love,

Sam

2 comments:

  1. It was gorgeous out yesterday, wasn't it? :) And hard to go wrong with classic black and white - love that necklace. Good luck with the half marathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda, and we had another pretty pretty day today! Thank you for stopping by!

      Sam

      Delete