Tuesday, October 16, 2012

ACL - and festival outfits

Hi!






ACL was great! We bought the 3-day passes a long long time ago and both Josh and I had a wonderful time. It was weird to notice how I am getting old, since I didn't know almost any of the bands, but there were some great ones, like Florence and the Machine, The Avett Brothers, Alabama Shakes... According to Florence, it is not a festival until you have glitter on your face that has come from someone else's face.

We ended up skipping the second day, since it was POURING! And the last time that had happened, the mud was not really mud, but something that we shall not name here. (YUCK!).

The third day turned out beautiful, I met up with friends, and had a blast.

Of course, it is still pretty hot here, so shorts and tank tops were the outfit of choice. I wish had some cute boots for handling the mud. Well, maybe for next year!

Love,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment