Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Beauty Tuesday - Everyday Tutorial

Hi,

Today I am making an attempt at a make-up tutorial. Please, let me know what you think.

I am starting with my everyday make-up, simple and clean, with just a touch of sparkle.

I prep my skin with: Prosacea , followed by moisturizer , eye cream , primer with sunscreen.

Next I apply foundation and concealer (I use MAC and sometimes Bare Minerals).

Then comes the fun part:



 


Mascara not shown here....



Yes, we have to make a really silly face to apply blush on.


The crazy hair is due to the velcro rollers I have on.

Time Saver Tip: I blow dry my hair after applying the primer, and put on the rollers to give the hair some much needed volume. Then, I put on the make up. This way, the primer has some time to set while you blow dry and the rollers have time to set while the make up is going on. 

Love,

Sam






No comments:

Post a Comment