Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WIWW - Working away, inspired by music

Hi!

Let's start with some great Robert Plant, because it is one of those days when a great song just makes it all better.




 I just adore this song and I have been singing it to myself as I work on these databases. (Yes, I am that dork!)






Jeans: Gap, Top: J.Crew, Necklace: Banana Republic


"And my heart just sinks to the ground..."

And I guess my heart did sink to the ground when after days of working on these data, fighting with excel, with weka, with notepad, and gathering data points by brute force, weka kindly decided to tell me it was not enough.


"I'll run in the rain till I'm breathless 
When I'm breathless I'll run till I drop, hey 
The thoughts of a fool's kind of careless".

So, it is back to the drawing board, to keep running till I drop or till I have good data that works. I have to say, I actually feel really good about how everything is progressing with the business. Stay tuned!!!!

As always on Wednesday, I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy. Go check out some awesome blogs!

Love,

Sam



3 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with singing while you work :)

    Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, just added the badge and linked up with your page too. This is fun!

      Sam

      Delete