Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sleepy head

Hi,

Sunny day, sunglasses, chiffon t-shirt

chiffon t-shirt, statement necklace, victory rolls

business casual, chiffon t-shirt, victory rolls, sunny day outfit

Pants: Banana Republic, Top: already seen here, necklace: made by me, shoes: Arezzo (Brazil)


Excuse the tired face and grumpy looks on the pics, but for some reason I could not sleep last night. Don't you hate when that happens?

So I read until the iPad fell from my hands... I have been reading The Mists of Avalon, which I had read once before, many many moons ago. I remember loving the book when I was a teenager, but now I am not so sure. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a good fantasy book, and I can't wait until the next Game of Thrones comes out. Yet, I can't seem to put the book down.

Meanwhile, Austin Startup Week has been going on and how tough is it to network when you haven't slept! I ended up attending a really cool event for women, met some amazing people. The networking was great! Girls rock!

So, tell me, what do you do when you have a sleepless night?

Love,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment