Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Casual Day Outfit

Hi,


I love this blouse. I bought it a while back at J.Crew, during a sale. I love that I can dress it up for work, with a suit, or dress it down with jeans. Check out these options: hereherethis animal print one, or this nice deal.

I wore it with jeans and pointy toe flats. As much as I love a pair of heels, sometimes, it gets to be too much. I can't seem to find a cute pair anywhere though.

If it had been a little cooler, I would have put a cardigan or a jacket, but alas, Austin is not suffering from the terrible cold front that has hit most of the country.

I wore this outfit to go to one of the Austin Startup Week events. I am trying to get my startup idea off the ground, and it seems like I need all the help I can get. The event was a panel to discuss how to better communicate with developers. It was really cool!

But I have to say, the developers do need some help with their wardrobes... 

I am linking up with Real Girl Style, go check out some awesome blogs!

Real Girl Style Link Up

Love,
Sam



2 comments:

  1. Love the look, Sam! So excited to have you guest post!! Love it!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shirt!

    Dropping in from What I Wore Wednesday!

    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete